Monday, March 29, 2010

Lydia Kim Joins the KnowledgeCity Team

A little nervous and a bit excited, I have joined the KnowledgeCity Team, an online video tutorial website company that helps business professionals develop and enhance their career development and knowledge on computer software.

From this day forward, I will learn about SEO, link building, social media networking and much more. The first task assigned was to open up social media accounts for "Twitter" and "Facebook." I will have a lot more blogs and fun video posts coming soon.

Hopefully through this opportunity given by KnowledgeCity, I will have a deeper understanding for what SEO and social media marketing is all about. It will be interesting to see my blog sites grow since it will be build from the ground up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment